Share this Recipe
- 4 - 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 t vanilla
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups Dot’s Pretzel Crumble
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 t salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together Pretzel Crumble, butter, sugar and salt. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch spring form pan. If you do not have enough crust mixture, you may add a little more Pretzel Crumble to the mixture.
3. Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, until lightly golden. Set aside.
1. In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth. Be sure to scrape the sides of the bowls.
2. Turn the mixer to low and add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Scrape the sides of the bowl as necessary.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mix on low speed. Do not over mix. Pour the filling over the crust and spread evenly.
4. Double wrap the bottom of a spring form pan with foil. Seal it tightly so no water can get into the pan.
5. Place the spring form pan into a larger pan and pour very hot water into the pan, until its ¾ inch deep. Be sure the water level does not come up higher than the foil.
6. Bake for 60 - 70 minutes or until the center is almost set.
7. Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.