Share this Recipe
Dot’s Hashbrown Casserole
You Will Need:
- 2 pounds frozen diced hash browns
- 1 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels®, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine thawed hash browns with 1/2 cup melted butter and all the ingredients except the Pretzel Rub. Spread into a 9x13 baking dish.
3. Mix 1/4 cup melted butter and crushed Dot’s Pretzels and sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
4. Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered for 1 hour.
5. Serve hot.