Share this Recipe
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup Dot’s Pretzel Crumble
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 t minced garlic
- 3/4 t pepper
- 1/2 t salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8x4 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine ground beef, Dot’s Pretzel Crumble, 1/2 cup ketchup, onion, egg, worcestershire, garlic, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Thoroughly mix together.
3. Shape beef and place into a 8x4 inch loaf pan.
4. Place loaf pan in oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, until thermometer registers at 160 degrees.
5. Brush loaf with remaining ketchup during the last 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle Dot’s Pretzel Crumble on the top and cut into slices and serve.