Share this Recipe
Dot’s Pork Chops
You Will Need:
- 4 pork loins
- black pepper
- 1 T minced rosemary
- 2 T minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 T olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together butter, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
3. In an oven safe skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
4. Add pork chops. Sear until golden, approx. 4 minutes, flip pork chops and cook 4 more minutes. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter.
5. Place skillet in oven and cook until cooked through, 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle Dot’s Pretzel Crumble on top of pork chops.
7. Serve and enjoy!